Friday, April 24, 2009

For the love of flowers

So currently I am loving flowers (especially Prima!) for any and all crafting endeavors. I put them on all my layouts and have recently began making flower headbands and bobby pins...I can't get enough! I love how dimensional and textured they are. I will have to take photos of my headbands because they are quickly becoming my favorite things to make! I'm also itching to make jewelry - I love when I find new things to obsess over! Haha :) I love to bust out the tulle and Maya Road pins, thanks in part to the ever-creative Katie Watson whose style is seriously fabulous. So basically I'm in a total embellishment phase. Actually I think I'm always in an embellishment phase :) Haha.

The giant number stamps are from Martha Stewart. I got mine on clearance at Michael's and love them so much! BTW, the "o2" stands for the two of us, not the year 2002, like my boyfriend thought. This design choice was quite perplexing to him, much to my dismay, haha! He's an amazing multimedia designer and he's usually my tech help guy, so I have to be nice to him :)
An homage to our beloved Chipotle. Addicted for life, I tell ya :)
This weekend I plan on playing with my new Glimmer Mist screens and making more headbands (in addition to working on all my upcoming projects - one more month til I graduate college -woo!). Good times ahead...

1 comment:

  1. I love all your new layouts! Youre totally inspiring me to bust out my stuff and scrap!!

    ReplyDelete