Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Excitement is in the air!

Last night I was invited to participate in a craft sale in Orange County this coming Saturday, along with my future in-laws! Needless to say, I am so excited! I've got all sorts of ideas up my sleeve, I can't wait to make them and (hopefully) sell them! I've been toying with the idea of starting an Etsy for a long time, but I always come up with excuses not to. I'm hoping this will give me a kick in the pants to get on it already! Ha! Plus, part of the reason I use the moniker "The Cozy Farmhouse" is because I want to use it as a potential store/ brand name. Kind of like October Afternoon or Autumn Leaves or Sassafrass Lass. Don't those names just inspire you to buy their product? Maybe it's just me, haha :) Anyways, I've got tons to do before then, but I love having a fun project (or five) in the works!

Tonight's a big TV night for John and I. I'm really not a huge fan of watching TV (mainly because I can't sit still for that long!), but when it involves American Idol and The Real Housewives of New York (I love Real Housewives!), I am all for it! Plus, I will have lots of things to make, so it will be a perfect reason to veg out and craft :)

No comments:

Post a Comment