Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Works in Progress

Today I decided to take a "mental health day" and skipped my first class to sleep in and work on my things for this weekend. I made some coffee and breakfast and turned on the computer to browse blogs, and as luck would have it, today was a super inspiring blog day! Everything I looked at was so inspiring! I love days like these, when everything just resonates visually and creatively! So I took some photos to show you what I have been feverishly working on. The photo above is my makeshift workspace. It's actually just a drawer organizer caddy (I'm thinking it's from The Container Store, but don't quote me) that has lots of little nooks and crannies, which are perfect for tiny things like beads and ribbon pieces and threading needles. Plus it's so handy to have everything in one place.

These are just a few of the headbands I am working on. My brother calls them "Hippy headbands" which is fine with me! Haha! I think I may need to swing by Michaels today before heading to work tonight, just to restock my supplies. Have a great day!

1 comment: