Friday, June 5, 2009

Home on the Range


So I am back at home with my family, scrambling to unpack the giant mounds of boxes in the garage and in the process throw out all the unnecessary STUFF that I've been lugging back and forth between moves over the last 4 years. It feels good to just dump it! I actually plan on having a garage sale in the very near future, so that will be fun! If I make even $10 off this excess stuff, I will be a very happy camper. Sometimes it's just nice to start fresh and keep only what you love.

Between my job searching and unpacking, I am looking for ways to organize my new living space. The bulletin board is something I have had for years and years and it's always been a prominent fixture in my room. My dad never wanted me to put things on the walls using tape or pins, so he bought me a giant bulletin board instead where I can go pin-crazy at my own free will! Haha! This is the first time it's been changed since I went away to college and I am quite pleased with the results.


I have also been thinking of new things I want to put in my etsy shop as well. I'm thinking barrettes and jewelry, just to name a few. If there is something you want to see, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment