Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time is FLYING

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I have already graduated college and am moving out of San Diego in less than 3 days...crazy! I have a cold now because of all this past weekend's family/friends/graduation/cropping excitement! Oh well, it was all worth it! The crop on Sunday with all my CSS people was so much fun! It was great to reunite one final time. They are such a fabulous group of girls whom I love so dearly :)

I have lots of crafty ideas up my sleeve at the moment, but for some reason I have yet to start things! Today John and I are headed out to be San Diego tourists for one last time. The other day we had to hit up Blick in Little Italy where I picked up a folder for my 8.5x11 papers, some 5x7" canvases for some home decor ideas, a caddy for all my little scrapping supplies, and adhesive. And then of course I had to stop by Paper Tales in Point Loma, where the cuteness is endless! There are so many things I wished I would have done while I was a San Diego resident, but I don't believe in having regrets. Who knows if someday down the road I will move back to SD? You never know!

I feel compelled to scrap all my recent photos right now. I know some people are overwhelmed by the notion of getting everything scrapped, but it invigorates my creativity! I love placing newly-finished layouts into my album - so satisfying! Gen and Cherie, I will definitely be busting out the challenges soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! At least you aren't moving too far...maybe one day we can have a little 'scrapbook retreat' weekend at my house or something! Can't wait to see your chellenges!

    ReplyDelete