Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Mess

I have been in such a scrapping mood these past few days - it makes me so happy! I love to use all my fun products and tools and just jump right in. This is seriously my "happy place." Here are some examples of my happy mess that turns into fun layouts!
iPod, Slice, rub-ons, stamps...I am ready to go!

Here's one of my newer layouts...I've been on a multiple photo layout kick lately, using up all my photos and supplies which makes room for even more photos and supplies, haha! I have received some touching messages from my etsy customers and they really make my day! I am so grateful for their kind gestures. Today I read such an inspiring article on etsy that really gives me hope for my future, despite the grim economy as of late. I have faith that things will work out for the best! :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful, creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment