Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Junque & Trunk Show!


This coming Saturday (August 15th), I will be in my beloved San Diego selling my hair accessories and other goodies at Paper Tales' Junque & Trunk Show! I am so excited to be a part of such a creative event! If you're in the neighborhood, be sure to pop on by! I have been working on lots of new designs and am curious to see how they will do...Check out the Paper Tales website for details and directions.

In other news, I had the most magical evening last night! My brother, his girlfriend, my boyfriend, and I went out in the backyard and laid on the lounge chair cushions on the ground and watched the Perseid Meteor Shower (I had to look that one up, haha!). I can't even explain how fun and cozy and magical it was! We all laid side-by-side, looking up at the night sky and laughing at John and Andy's hilarious antics. Even our pup Jake got in on the action and snuggled between Ashley and I - so sweet! Such a perfect way to end a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment