Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Weekend!

Oh man, I am so happy to be back home after a VERY busy two days, spent furiously making more hair accessories and then organizing and selling them...phew! Paper Tales' Junque and Trunk Show was fun and inspiring and seriously exciting to shop at (see above and below)! It took my mom and I SIX hours to get to San Diego when in reality it should have only taken 2! Reminds me of going home for Thanksgiving this past fall - holy moly! But we made the best of it and I rekindled my love for San Diego.
The little details are always my favorite part of scrapbooking!
I was lucky to get a booth outside in the fresh air (I just wrote "hair" instead of "air"...is that a Freudian slip in marketing terms? haha!). So many vendors, such beautiful things.
Lots of Double Your Fun headbands!
All in all, it was a great experience and I got to see my favorite customer Gen!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...youre so sweet!! It was a lot of fun. Your hair accesories are so beautiful i wish i could buy them all!!! It was great seeing you. Hopefully the next show, ill be selling too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I hope that it was a success for you!

    Hope to see you soon!

    Gena

    ReplyDelete