Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Such a cozy day...

This is the day I have been impatiently waiting for the past 5 months. No, it's not a long-awaited holiday or someone's birthday. It's simply a perfect fall day: rainy weather with no plans. I am living up each and every second of this weather. After all, Southern CA is not exactly known for it's rainfall. As I write this, I am listening to the Ella Fitzgerald station on Pandora, sipping a hot cup of coffee, and wearing my coziest sweater. It doesn't get any better than this...
As you know, I've been on a mini-book kick these past couple of weeks. This one is the Fall 2009 book I am happily tinkering away with everyday. I have a feeling this one is going to be quite the chunker, hahaha. More photos of the insides to follow.
I have loved gathering all my little supplies, such as this vintage bingo card, tickets, trims, and even bottle caps! They are my newest obsession. I take all salvaged bottle caps to the garage where I hammer them to flattened perfection. I think they add such a nice dimensional touch to any page and best of all, they're essentially free! I have also loved making die-cuts with my beloved Slice that I purchased last year at Cool Scrapbook Stuff. I really enjoy being able to take scraps of paper and turn them into fabulous artisan labels for all my pages. It's the little things that make the biggest difference, as we all know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment