Monday, October 5, 2009

Living It Up, Disney-Style

Yesterday John and I went to Disneyland. Gorgeous weather: cool, breezy, cloudy...perfection. Here are just a few of the highlights (which I am absolutely dying to scrapbook!):

















This last one is my favorite shot of the day. It's funny because I told John that all the photos that day needed to be in landscape orientation, due to the prospective mini-book I had formulated in my head (after 5 years he doesn't even question my odd requests, haha). However, one of Disney's professional photographers offered to take our picture with our camera (nice guy!), and thus, here is my favorite shot of the day, in portrait orientation. Hahaha, I guess I can't plan for everything! This one will just have to go in a frame :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are some amazing pics!!! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete