Monday, May 11, 2009

Love these challenges...

So here is my first challenge for Gen's and Cherie's weekly scrapbook challenges. I used my Glimmer mist screens to create this layout and had so much fun! I love the idea of a new challenge each week, especially from these inspiring gals!
This past weekend I went home for Mother's Day. It was my last time as a college student! The past four years have been crazy, driving home on a Friday after class/work and heading back to San Diego on Sunday night. Weekends are never long enough when you have to drive that far! But I'm a total homebody so it's always worth it to me. Plus, I love driving and I love the ritual of getting coffee off Oso Pkwy in Orange County and I love when I reach the point in the drive when I can listen to my LA radio stations. It just makes it feel like home... :) If I'm able to leave early enough, I often stop by the Irvine Spectrum for a quick Target/Pinkberry fix or Disneyland if I'm heading home with John, haha! I know I'm a big nerd, but it's the little things that make me happy!

Last Friday was my last day at work and I will definitely miss all my lovely girls! I enjoyed my time with them so much and look forward to our crop in 2 weeks! Woo! :)

But for now, I have a TON of projects to finish up if I ever want to graduate. And graduate I will!

1 comment: